- These websites gather non-identifying data from our website users. The data that we process includes the users’ website activity, locations, language, and device type.
- Identifying data is collected through this website via contact forms and the option to download additional content about our products and services.
- The websites collect business information via business IP tracking software, no personal information about any employee at any business is recorded via this software.
- The non-identifying data that we collect is stored on our server or our secure service providers server.
- The non-identifying data that we collect from customers I.e. locations, language and device type will be used to:
a) Improve your browsing experience
b) Improving the websites and subscription services
- Identifying data will be used to contact website users regarding Icarus Training Systems & Airborne Industries products and services.
- Both non-identifying and identifying data will not be shared or sold to any third parties.
Our online subscription services allow customers to sign up to our mailing list for company updates or to download content from our website. The information provided is stored on the companies’ servers or on our secure service providers servers, by using these services you consent to be contacted by Icarus Training Systems/Airborne Industries regarding your interest in the company and its products and services. This information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.
Icarus Training Systems & Airborne Industries use external companies to provide services to visitors on our websites. In some circumstances your information will be stored on our service providers servers.
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by the Icarus Training Systems and Airborne Industries websites and subscription services. In this event you will be notified via email/a prominent notice on the website concerned.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
We protect your data by storing all information in a controlled, secure environment which is protected from unauthorised access. If you have any questions about the security of your information, please contact us.
We retain information provided on this website for as long as we consider it useful. This data may be removed any time on request. Email subscription services can also be opted out of by navigating to the bottom of the email. If you would like your information removed from our records or are unsure of how to unsubscribe from our email subscription services, please contact us.
If you would like us to remove you from our records, please contact us.